|1||Job Location||International Jobs , USA|
|3||Qualification||Bachelor||4||Application Form||Not Available||5||Apply Online||Apply Online Form|
|6||Published Date||25 April, 2019|
|7||Last Date to Apply||Ongoing Job|
|Ask Any Question, No Login?|
ARC is looking for a Full-time Accounts Payable Manager to help us continue to provide the best employment experience for employees; and, continued excellent service for our customers.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Manager whom is responsible for timely and accurate payments to vendors. The individual in this role is expected to exceed client expectations by fostering a “Whatever it Takes” attitude while producing and delivering the highest quality product by performing the following duties:
Ensure timely vendor payments in conjunction with maintaining cash (ie: not paying vendors too early)
Research and resolve payment disputes
Review voucher packages for coding, approvals and appropriate supporting documentation
Vendor file maintenance
Prepare monthly account reconciliations; and, prepare accruals
Reconcile intercompany accounts payable
Create check runs
Ensure compliance with internal accounts payable controls
Review open PO reports
Prepare and submit 1099’s
Manage workload and meet close deadlines
Review and approve timesheets and time off requests
Management responsibility of Department (hiring, discipline, training, scheduling, terminating, etc)
Work additional, non-traditional hours when necessary – specifically during month end close.
Abide by all company rules and regulations, including those set forth in the Employee Handbook.
Perform any other tasks, duties, or functions directed by the Accounting Manager and/or Controller.
Current Open Jobs in USA Organization Jobs 2019-20
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or three to five years related. experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to be flexible in dealing with changing priorities. Must have the ability to independently prioritize workflow and meet deadlines.
- This position requires a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with vendors, management and service center employees.
- Must have knowledge of basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc) in order to calculate discounts, percentages, etc.
- Must have Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, be punctual, polite, and detail oriented.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and align operations and sales processes to achieve business results.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, resourcefully with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrated experience in developing strong working relationships with internal and external customers.
How to Apply in USA Organization Jobs 2019-20
- Apply online http://jobs.jobvite.com/arc/job/ozyL9fwL or by clicking the above link apply online