|1||Job Location||International Jobs , United Kingdom|
|3||Qualification||See detail||4||Application Form||Not Available||5||Apply Online||Apply Online Form|
|6||Published Date||13 February, 2019|
|7||Last Date to Apply||13 March, 2019|
|8||Salary Range||20000.00-120000.00 (PKR)|
|Ask Any Question, No Login?|
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS)
£70000 - £90000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Car
Wednesday, 13 March 2019
Operations, Business Development, Project Management, Sales,Technology Transfer
HRS have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager - CDMO to join a leading Pharmaceutical CDMO. As the Business Development Manager - CDMO, you will be responsible for creating European strategy, hunting new business and growing existing accounts in order to maximise the sales of the Preclinical Drug Development services.
This is a home based role across Europe, and will be focusing on small molecule and large molecule services, including cell line development, drug development and analytical services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Business Development Manager - CDMO you duties will be broad, and will include:
1. Successfully identify and close new business for the preclinical drug development services (eg. bioanaylsis, cell line development, small molecule, large molecule and more), forming long term relationships and winning new key clients across the UK, Germany and areas of Europe.
2. Grow existing Pharmaceutical and Biotech accounts, maintaining a knowledge of their preclinical requirements and secure repeat business of cell line development and biopharmaceutical drug development services.
3. Provide initial technical & sales support for new customer enquiries and engage more specialised in-house technical experts as needed to support these discussions.
4. As the Business Development Manager - CDMO, you will define and deliver the commercial strategy for your territory, for small and large molecule preclinical services.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - CDMO we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science Subject such as Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacology or Life Sciences. An MSc or PhD is beneficial.
2. Proven industry experience in a Business Development role within a pharmaceutical CMO, CRO or CDMO, selling pre-clinical services. A proven sales track record and contacts within the Pharmaceutical industry is important.
3. A working knowledge of bioanalytical, characterisation, cell line development and drug development services.
Key Words: Senior Business Development / Bioanalysis / CMC / Small molecule / small molecule / Biology / Chemistry, Manufacturing and controls / Large Molecule Bioanalysis / Small Molecule Bioanalysis / Biomarker analysis / CRO / Contract Research Organisation / Preclinical services / Clinical Services / UK / Home Based / Drug development Services / Chemistry / Pharmacology / Sales / Biopharmaceutical Development / Bioanalytical / GLP / GCP / CMO / Bioresearch / Pharmaceutical / Europe
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves