|1||Job Location||Lahore , Pakistan|
|3||Qualification||B.S||4||Application Form||Not Available||5||Apply Online||Not Available|
|6||Published Date||09 May, 2019|
|7||Last Date to Apply||20 May, 2019|
|8||Salary Range||300000.00-500000.00 (PKR)|
|Ask Any Question, No Login?|
Today this page inform you the Digital Media Wing of Directorate General of Public Relation Punjab Lahore Jobs 2019. Digital Media Wing of Directorate General of Public Relation Punjab Lahore is looking to hire the calibre, hardworking and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply for the following posts given.
Jobs in Digital Media Wing of Directorate General of Public Relation Punjab Lahore are entitled as (General Manager ,Digital Media Conslutant ,Manager Complaints ,Video Editor ,Graphic Designer ,Photographer ,Creative Content Writer ,Moderator ,Digital Media Content Manager ,Transmission manager ,Research Analyst ,Senior Research Analyst ) are the vacant position to apply as soon as possible. So if you are interested and you have the required Qualification or Experience for this job then apply as soon as possible and avail such a great opportunity.
Current Open Jobs in Government Jobs 2019-20
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales
- General Manager
- Digital Media Conslutant
- Manager Complaints
- Video Editor
- Graphic Designer
- Creative Content Writer
- Digital Media Content Manager
- Transmission manager
- Research Analyst
- Senior Research Analyst
How to Apply in Government Jobs 2019-20
- Intrested candidates meeting above said criteria may apply by sending their applications alongwith attested copies of education and experience certificates Cnic and 3 passport size photographs on the following address before the last date
- Address:> Government of the Punjab information & Culture department 19-B, New Muslim town lahore
- Education Qualification and Experience shall be Counted / Examined as on the closing data of applications.
- Candidates with Higher / Additional education qualification and experience can be preference.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview after scrutiny of applications.
- No TA/DA will be subject to Security Clearance.
- Last date to apply is 20-05-19