|1||Job Location||International Jobs , United Kingdom|
|3||Qualification||See detail||4||Application Form||Not Available||5||Apply Online||Apply Online Form|
|6||Published Date||26 January, 2019|
|7||Last Date to Apply||24 February, 2019|
|Ask Any Question, No Login?|
Location:: Havant, England
We have an excellent opportunity for a HR Generalist to join a busy manufacturing organisation in Havant
The HR Generalist will provide comprehensive Human Resources operational support to facilities covering 2 x sites. The role supports the HR Manager with the deployment of local and corporate strategies to achieve short and long term business objectives. Your main duties :
* Ensure all Policies and Procedures are compliant with current legislation.
* Coach Line Managers/Team Leaders in a number of diverse areas with the view to growing capability and skills to resolve operational issues
* Assist Line and Functional Managers with day to day operational performance issues
* Manage all policies and procedures impacting on Attendance Management and Rehabilitation.
* Support the HR Manager with the overall Communications Plan.
* Manage the relationship with professional partners covering attendance, occupational health, employment and legal advice and employee benefits ensuring cost effective use of external resources
* Audit and maintain details of Private Healthcare scheme membership, assisting employees with queries on private medical issues.
* Involvement in restructuring activities to support business needs
* Co-ordinate all report requirements from HR to the wider business. Allocate resources as appropriate to ensure timely delivery. Utilise metrics to make recommendations to streamline, improve and highlight business improvement issues
* Support payroll processes providing tactical and operational cover
* Involvement in the recruitment process
* Support Health & Safety co-coordinator in policy implementation, systems updating and devising sound processes to ensure compliance with legislation and the drive for best practice
What we are looking for:
* CIPD qualified with a relevant industry experience
* An ability to handle a busy and diverse workload
* Coaching skills to support line managers
* Understands and adheres to the confidentiality requirements when handling employee issues and data
* Excellent people skills
* Ability to meet deployment timetables and deadlines
* Driving and maintaining positive employee relations
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work within a close team but also work independently without requiring constant guidance
* Good business acumen with an understanding of the impact HR can make in attaining wider business goals
What we offer:
* We embrace the power of many perspectives to drive innovation and growth that benefits our people, investors, customers and communities.
* Participating in our Flexible Work Solutions program
* Competitive benefits package ( pension contributions, life insurance, local transport allowance, meal tickets /catering allowance, 5 weeks holidays, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure )
* Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term - not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available
What you need to do now
If youre interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isnt quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.