|1||Job Location||International Jobs , United Arab Emirates|
|3||Qualification||See detail||4||Application Form||Not Available||5||Apply Online||Not Available|
|6||Published Date||10 February, 2019|
|7||Last Date to Apply||Ongoing Job|
|8||Salary Range||20000.00-120000.00 (PKR)|
|Ask Any Question, No Login?|
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Date: February 11 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m-12:00pm
Location: Suite 1202, API Office Tower,
Novotel, Al Barsha 1, Dubai.
Phone: +971 4 272 4834
Salary: 2,500 AED + Overtime
Number of Vacancies: 2
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Language: English – Verbal and Written
Gender: Male only
Age: Not more than 35 Years
Visa: On Visit / Tourist Visa OR Residence Visa (Family / Spouse Sponsorship)
Available for immediate joining
Daily preparing of updated Inventory Analysis Report (Shelf Stock, Goods returns, Repairs/Faulty items, Orders Packed, and Cancellations) and justifying with reasons in relation to excess/short quantity.
1. Preparing a Monthly Inventory Internal Audit Report of inventory.
2. Assisting Accounts Department with any updating of Data entry of Invoices/Stock/Cost into the system.
3. Preparing a weekly Slow-Moving Inventory Report for highlighting slow moving items and managing returns to suppliers.
4. Maintaining the integrity of the certified quality system requirements with lean, cost effective strategies that meet the organization’s needs.
5. Responsible for managing Quality Control Department to maintain & assure the items meet the company’s standard.
6. Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
7. Monitoring data management to keep accurate product, contract, pricing and invoicing information.
8. Working closely with Purchasers and a Customer Service department to improve operations and reduce cost.
9. Responsible for Order Placement/Demand Alignment, Stock Replenishment and Purchaser communications.
10. Ensuring product volumes, and order flow optimized to achieve sales objectives.
Coordinating material ordering/deliver with overseas vendors
Job Type / Category
12 hours per day, 6 days a week.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Should have at least 2 years experience in UAE as Warehouse Inventory Controller.
AWOK.com is one of the leading mass market E-Commerce businesses, offering affordable products in the UAE with a mobile centric approach
• UAE inventory controller: 2 years (Required)
• English (Required