|1||Job Location||International Jobs , United Arab Emirates|
|3||Qualification||See detail||4||Application Form||Not Available||5||Apply Online||Apply Online Form|
|6||Published Date||29 January, 2019|
|7||Last Date to Apply||Ongoing Job|
|Ask Any Question, No Login?|
Job Description :
As the premier global asset management and disposition company, Ritchie Bros. helps thousands of people around the world buy and sell heavy equipment, trucks, and other assets every month. With our multiple onsite and online selling platforms and commitment to first-class customer service, Ritchie Bros. is trusted worldwide for making buying and selling easy, efficient, fair, and transparent. If you’re an innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit, we want you to join our growing team – employed in a wide variety of positions from sales to operations to corporate functions – as we transform the global used equipment market.
Join us on our journey and move forward with us, build your success, and grow your career.
We’re looking for a Receptionist to work at our Dubai auction site at Jabel Ali Free Zone in United Arab Emirates.
As the front line Receptionist you will create a positive first impression for customers and other visitors. In this role, you will:
• Answer phones, understands and basic trouble shooting for phones
• Greet visitors at front desk, customer service and call screening
• Enter contracts, data entry for equipment/owner information
• Coordinates hotel bookings for out of town visitors
• Coordinates hospitality functions
• Mail/FEDEX/Faxes – in and out, manages the Territory Managers mail boxes
• Enter customer data for mailing lists
• Maintain office decorum
• Track locations of sale site staff of all staff
• Basic typing for office
• Order office supplies, maintains photocopiers/fax machines etc.
• Maintain non auction paper work/data input
• Champion safety in the workplace and ensure all safety policies and procedures are consistently followed
Here’s what you bring:
• 1+ years of experience as a Receptionist or Office Assistant.
• Receptionist or Office Assistant.
• High school graduate, with some post-secondary education considered an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fluency in English and Arabic is required.
• Driving license
• Good working knowledge of and experience with MS Word and Excel, plus accurate typing and data entry skills.
• Some prior experience with vehicle documents would be ideal.
• A friendly, out-going personality and a pleasant phone manner.
• A proven commitment to providing fantastic customer service.
• Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• A positive, can-do attitude.
• A high degree of personal integrity.
• You like to work hard, but still have fun on the job.
It’s important to note that:
• Well need you to work extended overtime hours, including evenings and weekends surrounding our scheduled auction events.
What We Offer:
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career – we’ve proven this throughout our 55+ years in business. And, well take care of you along the way. Here’s how:
• Competitive Base salary + paid overtime
• Comprehensive medical and dental insurance Aetna
• Retirement plan benefit
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan with companys matching
• Yearly performance review
• Housing allowance
• Flight ticket every year
• Jafza work permit for 3 years
• International working environment
To get an idea of what our auctions are like, you can check out some auction videos on YouTube right here: http://bit.ly/KKL9Fz
Want to learn more about the company? Visit our Career site, LinkedIn or connect with us today through Facebook or Twitter.
Established in 1958, Ritchie Bros. (NYSE and TSX: RBA) is a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets. Operating in a multitude of sectors, including construction, transportation, agriculture, energy, oil and gas, mining, and forestry, the company’s selling channels include: Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, the world’s largest industrial auctioneer offers live auction events with online bidding; IronPlanet, an online marketplace with featured weekly auctions and providing its exclusive IronClad Assurance® equipment condition certification; Marketplacee, an online marketplace offering multiple price and timing options; Mascus, a leading European online equipment listing service; and Ritchie Bros. Private Treaty, offering privately negotiated sales. The company also offers sector-specific solutions including GovPlanet, TruckPlanet, Kruse Energy Auctioneers, and Cat® auctions, plus equipment financing and leasing through Ritchie Bros. Financial Services. For more information about the unprecedented choice provided by Ritchie Bros., visit RitchieBros.com.
Ritchie Bros. is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located. Candidate selection is made by Talent Acquisition. Only electronic applications can be accepted. No agency calls please.
: AE-AE-Jebel Ali Free Zone
Dubai Gate 8, Junction 9 Jebel Ali Free Zone