|1||Job Location||International Jobs , United Kingdom|
|3||Qualification||See the image||4||Application Form||Not Available||5||Apply Online||Apply Online Form|
|6||Published Date||06 March, 2019|
|7||Last Date to Apply||01 April, 2019|
|8||Salary Range||20000.00-120000.00 (PKR)|
|Ask Any Question, No Login?|
Salary:£55000 - £65000 per annum
Closes:01 Apr 2019
One of the worlds major award winning architecture and design practices is seeking a talented Associate to join their well established team in London. You must have extensive experience in workplace and/or hospitality sectors. The company are going through an exciting period of growth and have several large scale projects upcoming so new starters would have the opportunity to work on a project from start to completion. They have designed some of the worlds most prestigious hotels, reaching from London to the United Arab Emirates, as well as Japan, New Zealand and Indonesia to name a few.
Designers seeking to work here should have strong creative drive also considering commercial project requirements such as budget and programme.
You must have:
• Qualifications: BA honours degree or similar in interior design/architecture.
• Software skills: Revit, InDesign, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Microsoft packages.
Your responsibilities will include;
• Overseeing creative design solutions and presentations for interiors projects and providing design guidance to the interiors team on those projects.
• Business development responsibilities including regular client presentations and relationship building.
• Assist the interiors director on a weekly basis to monitor progress in achieving Business objectives and performance within the projects.
• Assist in the day to day running on the London Interiors department and allocate resources to suit each projects needs in consultation of the Interiors Director.
The skills required to be successful in attaining this job vary across all aspects of the Interior Designer position, from project/ client management and business development to design. The successful candidate will also;
• Have the ability to motivate and influence people.
• Be highly self-motivated.
• Have the ability to work effectively, efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Be highly organised and efficient with an excellent attention to detail.
• Be a clear thinker.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business