|1||Job Location||International Jobs , United Arab Emirates|
|3||Qualification||See detail||4||Application Form||Not Available||5||Apply Online||Not Available|
|6||Published Date||22 February, 2019|
|7||Last Date to Apply||Walking Interview Job|
|Ask Any Question, No Login?|
WALK-IN INTERVIEW jobs in Duabi
Date: 25th February 2019 (Monday)
Time: 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM (Candidates will be interviewed only within this time only)
Address: Opposite Central Post Office, Karama, Dubai
We are looking for someone who is experienced in the Dubai, with a finger on the pulse for the latest digital innovations and trends to integrate into the company’s marketing strategy. To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate needs to be creative, hard-working, be able to thrive in a demanding, fast-moving environment and work on a number of projects simultaneously.
This position is full-time and is located at karama, Dubai.
• Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies as per business requirements.
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
• Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
• Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites and any other tools to give management a clear understanding of the results of the digital marketing campaigns.
• Keep all updates to social media platforms, web technologies, and digital marketing trends and implement these innovations in developing campaigns
• Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Adequate knowledge of the web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
Salary: 3,000 AED to 4,500 AED per month
• Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
• Dubai (Preferred)